The Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa is a refreshing retreat located in the charming coastal community of Hua Hin and Cha-Am. One of the finest resorts in Hua Hin, this blissful haven offers all the necessary tools and services to ensure a productive and enriching experience for you and your delegates. From a beautiful view of the Gulf of Thailand, to an abundance of spaces and facilities, all are available to inspire you to engage with our stunning setting, for a day out and about.
Town's best address can be yours
Call 02 6511101-3
Now until October 31, 2018
Now, there's never been a better time to book your meeting at Hua Hin's leading hotel for business events. Enjoy a full day meeting absolutely free when you book a minimum of 15 rooms. We'll even throw in the coffee breaks. Rates from 4,000 Baht net per room, per night including breakfast.
- General session room between 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Morning coffee break and afternoon coffee break with a selection of refreshments
- Projector & screen, stage or lectern wth microphone, filpchart or white board
- Wi-Fi Internet Access in the meeting room
- Meeting amenities including writing pads, pens, bottled water and mints
Terms & Conditions
- Applies to new bookings only
- Group must contract a minimum of 15 rooms to be eligible for a free meeting
- Additional charges apply for meeting attendees not accommodated at the hotel
- Lunch can be added at THB 850 net, per person
- Supplements apply for all Saturday nights, long weekend and holidays
- Offer is subject to availability of guest rooms and meeting facilities at time of booking
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts
For more details and bookings, please call 66 (0) 2 651 1101-3
or email us at email@example.com
Hear from our guests about their stay from 428 verified guest reviews
91%of our guests
recommend this hotel
This was the best beach/relaxation holiday we have ever had. The Sheraton Hua Hin caters for all types of guests- romantic couples, families, groups, etc and we saw it all from our own piece of poolside heaven.
From the moment we arrived we knew we were going to love this place. From the friendly staff, to the mountains of yummy food, from the stress relieving massages at Shine to the whopper of a pool - this was relaxation heaven. The only issue is we have to exercise more on arriving home due to putting on weight (our choice of not using the fully equipped gym).
We take our hats off to the staff, management and everyone behind the scenes. This truly was a holiday to tell all our friends and family about.